You have noooo idea how much I missed cooking after being away in Bali, Indonesia for 2.5 months!! The first thing I did when I got back was whip up a huge salad.. then lamb chops.. the next day I cooked my entire family dinner consisting of Thai Green Curry, Vegetable Madras, Dairy free Chicken Tikka & Lamb seekh kebabs 😁 .. And then yesterday after months of no pancakes I finalllly whipped up a batch of these bad boys for my post workout meal 💪
If you follow me on Instagram you’ll know I make a tonnnn of pancakes & soo many people have asked me how I make my fluffy coconut ones, I always throw the recipe into the comments but I thought I’d make it official with a post you can bookmark next time you get the pancake craving 😁
And of course like everything I cook, the ingredients list is short, the cooking process is easy & the results are sooo gooooood 😋😋 Enjoy! 😄🙌
Macros per batch: 27.7g protein, 5.6g carbs & 33g fat (total 447 kcal)
Prep time: 1 min; Cook time: 9 mins; Total time: 10 mins.
- 3 large Eggs
- 1.5 tbsp Coconut Milk (the creamy part)
- 1 heaped tbsp Coconut Flour
- 1/2 tsp Stevia
- Put all the ingredients into a blender and blend until you have a nice batter. (About 15 seconds on a NutriBullet) If you don’t have a blender whipping in a bowl also works 👌
- Put a frying pan on medium heat & spray with a little oil of your choice. (I use coconut oil)
- Pour in some of the batter.
- Let it cook until the edges of the pancake start to show lots of little air bubbles.
- At this point it’s usually safe to flip the pancake.
- Cook on the other side for about 30 seconds.
- Remove the pancake from the pan & repeat until you’ve used all the batter.
That’s it - simple. Nnow go eat 😁